I’m Diana Moran – but perhaps you know me better as the Green Goddess. At the beginning of last year I returned to the BBC at the worrying time of global pandemic. Since lockdown in the UK seems set be imposed for the foreseeable future, I am concerned for those people who may be left behind. So this site is for you! Keep Fit and Carry On is my motto and this site allows me to share the latest information, health tips and my own workouts which can help us all get through self isolation. You can get a daily message and tip from me if you give me your email – and I have an entire library of health tips and exercises to share. All exercises are in conjunction with PHE guidelines So welcome and join us in Keeping Fit And Carrying On!
- Check out your location and surfaces before performing any exercises in your home or out in the garden.
- Clear a space and check that surfaces are not wet or slippery.
- Ensure that any support and equipment you use is strong enough to take your weight.
- Make sure you are warm enough.
- Best to wear layered loose clothing, which can be discarded as you get hot!
- Don’t exercise until at least an hour after meals, and keep drinking water to avoid becoming dehydrated.
- I cannot accept responsibility for accident or injury as a result of any of the exercise programmes on this site .