I am Diana Moran – better known as the Green Goddess.
I recently returned to the BBC at the worrying time of global pandemic. Since lockdown in the UK has been lifted, however, I am concerned for those people who may be left behind.
Now, I can concentrate òn developing this Programme for you who find that exercise is difficult or chair bound or have difficulty in walking. The Keep Fit and Carry On exercise plan consists of simple exercises specially designed for people who are largely neglected by the fitness industry:
· those of us later on in life.
· those who haven’t exercised in a while, and
· those who can’t do the type of exercise they used to
· Even if you’ve NEVER exercised – this Programme will work for you
My favourite saying as I get older is “Age is mind over matter…and if you don’t mind it doesn’t matter.”
Keep Fit and Carry On involves a range of exercises, specially designed for the less active to perform in the comfort of their living room and even while sitting down! This Programme is to give you the confidence to start moving again. Little and often is all you need to aim for. The exercises are designed to ease you back into fitness – and Diana guarantees you’ll feel better – even with just one!
All exercises are in conjunction with PHE guidelines
Click the logo below
Before starting any exercise programme check with your doctor if you suffer from heart disease, have high blood pressure, joint problems, back problems, if you are very overweight….. or if you have a serious illness or are convalescing.
- Check out your location and surfaces before performing any exercises in your home or out in the garden.
- Clear a space and check that surfaces are not wet or slippery.
- Ensure that any support and equipment you use is strong enough to take your weight.
- Make sure you are warm enough.
- Best to wear layered loose clothing, which can be discarded as you get hot!
- Don’t exercise until at least an hour after meals, and keep drinking water to avoid becoming dehydrated.
- I cannot accept responsibility for accident or injury as a result of the “KEEP FIT AND CARRY ON” exercise programme.
Keep Fit and Carry On is my motto and this site allows me to share the latest information, health tips and my own workouts which can help us all get through self isolation.
You can get a daily message and tip from me if you give me your email – and I have an entire library of health tips and exercises to share. So welcome and join us in Keeping Fit And Carrying On!