Diana Says: – “I am 80…in the high risk group. And I am self isolating. I am writing regular updates for people over 70 on my website… www. Getready4anyage.com
There is already a lot of general info and advice for older folk up there but will now be adding videos and updates. It’s important to be informed and to get advice if we are to endure the Governments advice to self-isolate for 4 months! And….its most important to keep well….both mentally and physically.
• And, it gives us time to tackle those chores you’ve been putting off for months.
• Clear out cupboards, wardrobes and drawers.
• This is an excellent opportunity to get tech savvy…
• Things on your phone like WhatsApp and Skype… helping you keep in daily touch with friends and family.
• Try to get out and keep active at times when there are less people about…first thing in the morning or later evening.
• Simple walking is an excellent form of exercise.
• Some shops are planning to open early for we older ones when there are less shoppers.
Our age group have faced difficulties before and come through smiling. So a bit of flu isnt going to stop us!
Look on the website….Ready4Anyage.com….for more information and advice
Finally… .KEEP FIT AND CARRY ON!
Do you know someone who would benefit from Diana Moran’s free advice – tell them to log on to http://www.getready4anyage.com and subscribe now.